Owner was the builder of this quality construction all brick home ,nestled on 2.85 acres, with creek access! Located within minutes of Whitetail Ski Resort, this 3 bedroom, 3 full bath home has 3800 sq feet of light filled living space! As you enter the grand two story foyer, you will immediately notice the custom railing going up the open staircase! To the left is a formal living room with a stone wood burning fireplace and oak hardwood flooring! Living room is open to the formal dining room, where the hardwood is carried through. Custom kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counters, flat top range, stainless appliances, which include a wine fridge, large pantry and breakfast bar. Off of the kitchen, is a sunken breakfast room with amazing views out of the wall of windows and a 15 foot ceiling! Cozy up around another stone fireplace, in the spacious family room! Main level also includes a double door entry den, a laundry room and a full bath, with walk-in shower! The upper level has a spacious landing, with beautiful oak hardwood flooring, which would be a great sitting area! The primary bedroom has a feature wood burning fireplace, Juliet balcony, walk-in closet and private bath! The primary bath has cherry cabinets, double sinks, jetted tub and walk-in shower! Bedroom 2 has private access to a bath, walk-in closet and Juliet balcony! The third bedroom rounds out the upper level! The basement is unfinished and waiting for you to put your stamp on it! This home is impressive and boasts 11.5 foot ceilings! Plenty of space to spread out! Property is in proximity of Baltimore and Washington DC!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
3,902 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price