Welcome to this gorgeous 3300+ sq foot home that features 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths and an oversized 3 car garage, located in the highly sought after neighborhood of Maple Run. As you enter this home you will immediately notice the impressive foyer which opens to the second floor and the beautiful wrought iron railings going up the staircase! There has been a lot of attention to details that you will see throughout this home, like the Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, the crown moldings and the custom blinds, just to name a few. The formal dining room is located off of the foyer and has a gorgeous, unique branchalier light, vaulted ceilings and large windows! The kitchen is amazing and features antiqued cabinets, with glass uppers, granite counters, stainless appliances, 2 dishwasher drawers, double sinks, 3 pantries with pull out drawers, a breakfast bar and a serving bar, a coffee station, tile backsplash, a desk area, under the cabinet lighting, beautiful tile flooring and so much more! The breakfast area has beautiful windows for natural light and plenty of room for your table! There is a private office, with a glass pocket door, which is perfect for working from home. The sitting room is the perfect place to curl up with a book. The spacious family room has a tile fireplace with mantle and opens to the sunroom which has cathedral ceilings, ceramic tile floors and a walk-out to the covered brick paver patio! Another branchalier also makes an appearance, in the sunroom! On the second level you will find an impressive primary suite, complete with his and hers walk-in closets and a private bath with a soaker tub, double sinks with granite counters and a tile rug! 3 more bedrooms and a full bath round out the upper level! On a beautiful evening, retreat to the 16x15 covered patio, complete with a built-in grill, surround sound and outdoor lighting. It's a true oasis! This home is conveniently located to I81, medical facilities, restaurants, banks, shopping and all that Chambersburg has to offer! Square footage and room sizes are estimated.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Dryvit, Vinyl Siding
3,355 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Brick, Roof Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price