Well maintained, solid brick rancher, located in the borough of Waynesboro, on a quiet dead end street! This is a perfect starter home, or for someone looking to downsize! 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths. Living room has large window, for lots of light and hardwood floors under the carpet! Kitchen has plenty of room for a table and walks out to the rear patio! Three bedrooms all have hardwood floors! The lower level has a large finished rec room and an additional finished room that would be great as an office, hobby room, or playroom...tons of possibilities! Half bath and laundry also located in the lower level. Do you need storage? The attic has permanent steps and is fully floored! The rear brick patio has a nice vinyl privacy fence and the property is beautifully landscaped. There is even a place for a shed! Two off street parking places make it convenient! You don't want to miss this one! Schedule your tour today! Room sizes and square footage are estimated.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,759 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Hobby Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price