Welcome to this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath cape cod home, in the heart of the west end of Shippensburg! As you enter the beautiful foyer you will notice the hardwood floors and staircase leading to the upper level. The two story great room is amazing! It features vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a spiral staircase to a unique loft, complete with skylights and access to the balcony! The upper level also includes the primary bedroom, which has a walk-in closet and bathroom. A second bedroom rounds out the upper level. The third bedroom is on the main level and includes a walk-in closet and direct access to a shared bathroom, with a walk-in river rock shower! This would also make a great office! The kitchen is spacious and has plenty of room for a table! The rear yard is completely fenced in and has beautiful landscaping! This neighborhood surrounds a 3.5 acre park, which is maintained by a group of neighbors! The two car detached garage has a loft, for tons of extra storage! This home has a newer furnace and central air! Don't miss out on this one! Room sizes and sq footage are estimated.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
WEST END SHIPPENSBURG BORO
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,848 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price